Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Weight Loss Coaching Program



Weight Loss Coaching Program




Click here to get Weight Loss Coaching Program at discounted price while it"s still available...







All orders are protected by SSL encryption – the highest industry standard for online security from trusted vendors.


Weight Loss Coaching Program is backed with a 60 Day No Questions Asked Money Back Guarantee. If within the first 60 days of receipt you are not satisfied with Wake Up Lean™, you can request a refund by sending an email to the address given inside the product and we will immediately refund your entire purchase price, with no questions asked.





Description:

Access The FREE Video Series And Better Your Health Starting Today!

These 4 Daily Habits Give Your Body No Choice But To Lose Weight...

Is weight loss a problem you can’t seem to solve?

A weight loss coaching program will help you, but it must be the right fit.

Every weight loss program tells you what to eat, but alone, that’s doesn’t solve your problem.

Knowing what to eat seems like it should be the solution to losing weight, but if that were true, the majority of people would be thin.

And for that matter, you probably know someone who eats all of the “wrong” foods and stays as skinny as a rail.

Food is certainly part of your weight loss journey, and I understand that from both a professional and personal viewpoint.

But, if you’re only focus is food, you’ll be a slave to the scale for the rest of your life.

The primary goal of weight loss coaching is to help you figure out what’s blocking your progress and drawing you back to your old habits, so you can reach your goal and stay there comfortably.

(One-Time Fee: There are no recurring costs.)

If you are ready to leave your weight problem behind and break through your barriers, for yourself and your family, but you’re unsure how to do it, then this program is what you need.

If this is you, then please read on…

We all benefit from a coach, especially when it comes to breaking old habits and patterns. And this is really where my passion lies.

I love teaching weight loss because I love helping people figure out how to reach their goals.

Losing weight is such a wonderful achievement. There are a ton of reasons (i.e. you look better, you’re healthier, you gain self-confidence). But, deep down inside, one of the best things about reaching your weight loss goal is the feeling of satisfaction. “I did it!”

When you lose weight and figure out how to keep it off without having to be constantly focused, you join an elite group of individuals. It’s fun, and I want you to experience it.

I know you can do it, and it doesn’t matter if you’ve been overweight your whole life, or you’ve lost and gained the weight back many times.

There are two types of problems when it comes to weight control; there’s the physical problem, and there’s a mindset problem.

If both problems are not taken care of, you lose weight and gain it back again.

Have you ever had one of these self-sabotaging thoughts?

____ I have been overweight my whole life, I’ll never change.

____ I’ve already blown my diet today. I might as well give up and try again tomorrow.

____ It’s rude to not eat with my friends at a party.

____ People won’t like me if I’m thin.

____ I’m older. People naturally put on weight with age.

____ If I overeat today, I can make up for it by eating less tomorrow.

____ Other’s needs come before mine. Once they’re taken care of I can take care of me.

____ Dieting is not worth the effort. I’m just going to gain the weight back.

____ I can lose weight later.

____ I exercised. Now I can eat what I want.

Can you see why all of your past diet attempts have failed?

The simple fact is this: If you’re dieting, but ignoring these sabotaging thoughts, then the weight you lose will return…It’s only a matter of time.

“People that effortlessly control their weight and feel relaxed around food have corrected both their physical and mindset problems and interrupted their yo-yo cycle.”

Fortunately, my weight loss coaching program can help without having to psychoanalyze you.

My story is a lot like yours.

Through my teens and twenties, I was absolutely addicted to food, especially sugar. And, I was 50 pounds overweight because of it.

I had two switches. I was either off sugar or on sugar – big time!

I moved from that crazed, obsessive sugar addict to the calm, confident eater I am today by interrupting my habitual loop.

Today, I’m not controlled by food. I can go to a party or go out with friends and not be focused on food.

Today, it’s easy to relax in my living room on a quiet evening without a need to snack.

I can teach you how to do this.

I put together a step-by-step video-guided coaching program to help you:

As one of my program graduates put it after sharing that she and her husband lost 12 pounds each in the first 28 days:

“This program has helped us to understand so much. We both feel better and no longer doubt that we could meet our goals.” –Marilyn Z.

If permanent weight loss is your goal, you will need a roadmap that walks you through how to create the physical and mental habits that make your progress unstoppable.

With my weight loss coaching program, you’ll learn what to eat and when to eat for maximum results, and you’ll also erase the destructive thoughts that used to pull you back to your old habits.

You’ll finally understand how people keep weight off without micromanaging their diets.

Just like these past graduates of my programs…

“I wish everybody who struggles with weight could see this because it is so life changing.”     -Mary Jane F.

“I lost 50 pounds and kept it off for a year now.  This has become part of my lifestyle now, and I really don’t have to think about it”. -Chris H.

“I’m so happy with my progress but more importantly that I feel so much better about myself and have a goal in mind. Thanks for all you’ve done for me.” -Laurie H.

“A weight loss program works when it’s easy-to-follow, enjoyable, and effective.”

To succeed at weight loss today, you not only need the right strategies, you also need a way to make those strategies work without completely disrupting your daily routine.

Reaching your goal requires patience and a willingness to learn, but losing weight should not take over your life. If it does, you’ll quit.

From my experiences teaching students, groups, and individuals, I’ve learned how to streamline the path to success.

My weight loss coaching program is a video-guided course that is completed in 40-day cycles.

All of the materials are organized for you on a private website that walks you step-by-step through the process.

The program is broken into five modules that feed you the information in a logical order, so you have time to learn calmly and fully without pressure.

When you come inside, you have full access to videos and written materials explaining how to follow the diet plan and how to create a rock-solid mindset using my exclusive 5-step formula.

You can even download the materials to read offline:

When you’re not sure how to change something in your life, do you like when someone says, “do this…now do this…”

Well, that’s exactly what you get with the weight loss coaching program. Every step is crystal clear, so you stay on track and reinforce your learning each week.

(One-Time Fee: There are no recurring costs.)

You’ll keep it sane and simple in your first week. That’s because the easier a program is to follow, the more likely you are to grasp it and use it.

You’ll watch a short video that walks you through your diet rules and get introduced to the first of five fun and enlightening mindset-improvement exercises. The first one will Build Your Desire, so you pursue your goal with passion and enthusiasm.

This is my favorite week! As always, the video instruction is waiting to guide you through the week, but there’s so much more.

Do you remember that list of self-sabotaging thoughts you read at the top of this page? Well, this week you’ll learn how to wipe those destructive beliefs off of your brain’s hard drive and install a new clean operating system. You’ll become a person who fully expects success.

Automatic Negative Thoughts, or ANTS (as Dr. Daniel Amen calls them in his book Change Your Brain, Change Your Life), live inside each one of us and have the ability to eat holes through your goal. In Module 2 you’ll learn a fool-proof way to exterminate your ANTS.

You’ll also learn one of my all-time favorite behavior modifiers. If overeating is a problem for you, you’ll use this to break away immediately and easily from your desire to eat.

Week 3 of the program you’ll start the full diet plan. I have provided a video that tells you exactly what to eat.

This week you’ll learn the secret to being unstoppable when you complete the Build Your Commitment exercise.

Commitment is a funny thing. It can be very strong at the beginning of you goal, and then wane as the weeks go on. With this week’s exercise, you weed out any hesitation about reaching your goal as you learn the simple strategy to keeping your commitment strong.

Also, in the week three module, it’s time to clean up your environment. You’ll start by taking a fun quiz to find out if the food cues that surround you are helping or hurting your efforts to lose weight.

When you’re done with the quiz, you’ll take one day to set up your home for weight loss success by completing the 10 Steps to a Cleaner Kitchen Environment checklist.

This week and next you’ll continue to follow the full diet plan. And, I’m right there with you on video recapping the rules for you.

To lose weight and keep it off, you must feel deserving and worthy of living life at your ideal weight. This seems like a fairly basic statement, yet you may have past experiences that left you with a negative self-image and a critical inner voice.

In this module, you’ll learn how to identify and turn around your critical inner voice using the Build Your Self-Worth exercise. This understanding sets you free to lose all the weight you want.

Module 5 carries you through to Day 40 and the end of your first dieting session.

Day 41 you take a day off, which is highly motivational. My video explains how it works.

In this module, you’ll complete your last mental habit exercise as you learn how to Build Your Flexibility.

Life will not slow down so you can concentrate on reaching your goal. In fact, sometimes it feels like life is conspiring against you! This section shows you how to stay on course, even when things don’t go as planned.

There are so many resources built in the Weight Loss Coaching Program that I can’t possibly go into detail on all of them, so here’s a list of what’s included:

I want you to succeed. I want you to eliminate this weight issue from your life, and I want to share with you exactly how to do it without the fluff and the hype.

I know the shame and frustration of losing weight and gaining it back again. I yo-yo dieted for years before I figured out what was going on. You can figure this out as well; you just need a system to walk you through how to do it.

The 0,1,2,3+ Weight Loss Coaching Program takes you every step of the way. It saves you so much time and aggravation.

I know my program works because it has worked for me and it has worked for my clients.

“Having started with Dr. Becky’s method precisely on the 7th of August 2015 (and today is the 22nd of October 2015), we’re talking about marvelous results in just 75 days or 2.5 months or almost 11 weeks)! Just as I began, I tipped (or, more accurately, ‘strained’) the scales at a whopping 325.6 lbs (or 148 kgs or 23.30 stn). I now weigh a much more reasonable 297 lbs (or 135 kg or 21.25 stn). It may not sound like a lot, but it is a total weight loss of 28.6 lbs in a mere 75 days (which averages out at 2.67 lbs per week or 1.21 kg per week). Put another way, this represents a drop in my BMI reading from 41.4 to 37.8, a difference of 3.6 points)!” – Mahmoud M.

And here’s the thing I want to emphasize to you…time doesn’t wait.

If you choose to walk away today and NOT join the weight loss coaching program, then 40 days from now, you’ll wish you had started today.

Pass on this opportunity and instead of exterminating those automatic negative thoughts and becoming a calm and confident eater, you’ll still be fighting to keep every pound off.

The point is this: you can start today knowing nothing and in 40 days have a brand new success mindset that keeps your weight off without any conscious effort whatsoever.

(One-Time Fee: There are no recurring costs.)

Do you want to be able to go out to dinner with friends and be focused on them, not the food?

Do you want to feel relaxed in the evenings, instead of locked in a nightly battle with burdensome thoughts of binging on junk food?

If so, then take advantage of this rare chance to wipe out both your physical and mindset challenges.

Time doesn’t wait, start today and in 40 days you’ll feel unstoppable. I stand behind that statement with a full guarantee.

It’s that simple. No questions asked. No hassles. No delays. I’ll send it back to you just as quickly as you sent it to me. That seems only fair.

(One-Time Fee: There are no recurring costs.)

I want to end this letter with a few more comments from people, just like you, who have worked with me in the past. They say it better than I ever could.

What people have said about working with Dr. Becky:

“It’s good to be able to know I can eat all types of food, and just make better choices. I have been able to continue to eat out with friends while still losing weight.” -Cheryl K.

“Dr. Gillaspy not only gives you a sound program that works, but she addresses many different self-sabotage habits and gives you the tools to avoid failure and FINALLY succeed and stay healthy! She is there for you every step of the way because she has the passion to show you that people can live happily and healthily. After all, that it is the life that we were created to live! Thank you so much Dr. G!” – Mellie

P.S. If you’ve struggled with yo-yo dieting in the past, you’ve had trouble staying motivated, or you are an emotional eater, then this program is ideal for you.

P.P.S You can get a hold of me at anytime if you have questions, my email is drbecky@drbeckyfitness.com. The 0,1,2,3+ Weight Loss Coaching Program works, and I stake my reputation on it! If you have any questions, even before you purchase the plan, feel free to send me an email, and I will give you the attention you need.

(One-Time Fee: There are no recurring costs.)

NOTE: Your order will be handled through ClickBank’s secure server. Your program is easily and conveniently accessed on our password-controlled website. No physical products will be shipped. After you order, you will get INSTANT ACCESS to the registration page. You will be able to view all materials with ease on any device.

ClickBank is the retailer of products on this site. CLICKBANK® is a registered trademark of Click Sales, Inc., a Delaware corporation located at 917 S. Lusk Street, Suite 200, Boise Idaho, 83706, USA and used by permission. ClickBank’s role as retailer does not constitute an endorsement, approval or review of these products or any claim, statement or opinion used in promotion of these products.

Disclaimer:  As with all diet programs, it is required that we identify that any testimonials do not necessarily represent typical results. Your effort will determine your results.

I keep on top of current research through my work as an associate faculty professor at Ashford University and the University of Phoenix where I teach the Science of Nutrition, Health and Wellness.

Learn More About Me Here.




Click here to get Weight Loss Coaching Program at discounted price while it"s still available...







All orders are protected by SSL encryption – the highest industry standard for online security from trusted vendors.


Weight Loss Coaching Program is backed with a 60 Day No Questions Asked Money Back Guarantee. If within the first 60 days of receipt you are not satisfied with Wake Up Lean™, you can request a refund by sending an email to the address given inside the product and we will immediately refund your entire purchase price, with no questions asked.

No comments:

Post a Comment