Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Writing Rituals - Write faster, increase your writing productivity, and make more money.



Writing Rituals - Write faster, increase your writing productivity, and make more money.




Click here to get Writing Rituals - Write faster, increase your writing productivity, and make more money. at discounted price while it"s still available...







All orders are protected by SSL encryption – the highest industry standard for online security from trusted vendors.


Writing Rituals - Write faster, increase your writing productivity, and make more money. is backed with a 60 Day No Questions Asked Money Back Guarantee. If within the first 60 days of receipt you are not satisfied with Wake Up Lean™, you can request a refund by sending an email to the address given inside the product and we will immediately refund your entire purchase price, with no questions asked.





Description:

If your work involves writing - even something as simple as article writing - you know how it feels when you become distracted, start procrastinating or in some other way lose focus on what you should be doing.

You know that you need to keep writing and get the task completed, but for some reason your mind won"t cooperate.

And for every minute you"re not writing, you"re losing money.

These productivity challenges apply to people writing copy, article writing, writing e-books, web site content, blogs, white papers, business reports and other non-fiction.

Fortunately, following the methods I describe in Writing Rituals, you can turn things around very quickly, and achieve a dramatic increase in your productivity.

#1 – You"ll learn how to CLEAR YOUR MIND.

Do you sometimes find yourself starting on a new task, while your mind is still buzzing with other "to-do" items?

#2 – You"ll learn how to VISUALIZE THE OUTCOME of every task.

Have you ever got started on a project and then stumbled, realizing you"re not quite sure where you are heading?

#3 - You"ll learn how to get FULLY LOADED before you start writing.

Do you ever find yourself stalled in the middle of a writing task, simply because you don"t have all the information you need?

#4 – You"ll learn how to START WRITING, even when it feels like you can"t.

Do you ever have trouble getting started while staring at that blank page?

#5 – You"ll learn how to STICK TO THE PLAN, even when the going gets tough.

Have you ever wished you could sail through a writing project without pause, hesitation or distraction?

"I first used your Writing Rituals several months ago when I had a complicated video script to write. Using your system, I organized, got all my notes together, and put them in order. When I actually wrote the script, it flowed really quickly. The client loved it and hardly made any changes."

Katherine Andes, Copywriter

A habit is a repetitive behaviour that we pick up for better or for worse. Some of our habits are good, others are bad. (And almost all of us have some bad work habits which urgently need addressing.)

A ritual is also a repetitive behaviour, but it is conscious and deliberate. And it has a deeper meaning.

Patting your pocket to make sure you have your wallet before leaving the house is a habit. So is scratching your nose when someone asks you a difficult question.

But laying out snacks before a sports game or movie on TV is a ritual. It is a deliberate, conscious action, marking a particular moment in time. It has a deeper meaning.

That"s what I want to achieve for you with these 5 Rituals.

I want you to be deliberate in how you approach and work on every new writing job you get.

Yes, if you apply each of the steps and repeat them until they become true rituals, you will undoubtedly see an increase in your ability to focus, write quickly and avoid distractions.

This works whether you are article writing, writing e-books, writing copy..blog entries, reports, white papers and more.

Try it out for 8 full weeks. If you are not satisfied, you"ll receive a full refund. No quibbles. No hassles.

"I just wanted to drop you a line and say "thanks" for the Rituals. Although I have been very blessed in my writing practice, and I love what I do... I find myself constantly struggling with distraction.

I"ve never missed a deadline... but I have probably shaved a few years off my life because of procrastination-induced stress.

Now, thanks to your book, I have an understanding of why I behave this way. Even better, I now know how to overcome this problem once and for all. I really appreciate this book -- so again, thank you!"

Ray Edwards Copywriter/Marketing Consultant

Order now and receive two valuable bonus items FREE.

For a full hour Michael Stelzner grilled me on the topic of writer"s block and on how freelance writers and copywriters can increase their levels of productivity. This was a live Teleclass, so I not only answered Michael"s questions, but also took questions from writers and copywriters who were on the call.

In The Power of Upward Networking I describe how I built my own freelance business as an online copywriter through the process of "upward networking". I didn"t spend a penny on marketing my services and never made a cold call. I built my business by listening carefully for the appearance of opportunities, and always saying yes.

“I’m a good writer, but I haven’t always been a productive one. Often, I get distracted while I write and seem to lose energy and focus. Nick’s Writing Rituals gave me a concrete plan to tackling each writing project—large or small--in as efficient a manner as possible. Now, by mapping and visualizing each project, I accomplish in four or five hours what formerly took me eight. And, because my distractions are limited, I write with greater clarity and focus. The bottom line? I’m writing more and making a lot more money.”

How much does Writing Rituals cost?

This is a 45-page, high-value guide which could very well double your writing productivity and income.

And remember, you can try it out for 8 full weeks. If you are not satisfied, you"ll receive a full refund. (And get to keep everything.)

Click here for an instant download. Once your credit card is approved, you will be taken to a special download page where you can download this PDF guide immediately.

Don"t procrastinate over this - buy your copy of Writing Rituals immediately, and see how quickly you can increase your productivity and income.

P.S. When writing this guide, I thought about it over the course of several weeks, took notes, planned the project, and then gave myself 6 days for writing. But by applying all 5 Rituals I managed to reduce the writing time to just 3 days. That"s an amazing increase in productivity. Buy your copy now...

"Brilliant! Nick, you"ve found a way for me to wrap my head around what it is I do every day - and gave me a framework for how to find more joy in writing for my clients.

I was formally trained as an anthropologist, and have studied rituals all my academic life. But, it never dawned on me to ritualize my work as a writer.

Despite the fact that I knew rituals are transformational; that they take the participant from one state of being into another...I never chose to apply them to the work I so dearly love. My perspective is forever changed. Thank you!"

Kim Stacey Boulder Creek, California

Any questions? Email me at nickusborne@gmail.com

Home | Affiliates | Sign Up

Copyright Osiris Marketing Inc. All rights reserved 2008




Click here to get Writing Rituals - Write faster, increase your writing productivity, and make more money. at discounted price while it"s still available...







All orders are protected by SSL encryption – the highest industry standard for online security from trusted vendors.


Writing Rituals - Write faster, increase your writing productivity, and make more money. is backed with a 60 Day No Questions Asked Money Back Guarantee. If within the first 60 days of receipt you are not satisfied with Wake Up Lean™, you can request a refund by sending an email to the address given inside the product and we will immediately refund your entire purchase price, with no questions asked.

No comments:

Post a Comment