Tuesday, January 31, 2017

How To Be A Fitness Model | The Insider's Guide to the Business of Fitness Modeling | How to be a fitness model, be a fitness model, Becoming a Fitness Model and Fitness Modeling Business, how can i be a fitness model



How To Be A Fitness Model | The Insider"s Guide to the Business of Fitness Modeling | How to be a fitness model, be a fitness model, Becoming a Fitness Model and Fitness Modeling Business, how can i be a fitness model




Click here to get How To Be A Fitness Model | The Insider"s Guide to the Business of Fitness Modeling | How to be a fitness model, be a fitness model, Becoming a Fitness Model and Fitness Modeling Business, how can i be a fitness model at discounted price while it"s still available...







All orders are protected by SSL encryption – the highest industry standard for online security from trusted vendors.


How To Be A Fitness Model | The Insider"s Guide to the Business of Fitness Modeling | How to be a fitness model, be a fitness model, Becoming a Fitness Model and Fitness Modeling Business, how can i be a fitness model is backed with a 60 Day No Questions Asked Money Back Guarantee. If within the first 60 days of receipt you are not satisfied with Wake Up Lean™, you can request a refund by sending an email to the address given inside the product and we will immediately refund your entire purchase price, with no questions asked.





Description:

Dallas Metro, Texas based fitness photographer Natalie Minh is internationally recognized for her work. Her images have appeared in global advertising campaigns and the NYC Times Square billboard, model portfolios throughout well known European and American modeling agencies, and national American television shows such as,



TMZ, Access Hollywood, Celebrity Rehab. Publications include Newsweek, FLEX (USA), Muscular Development, Oxygen (North America), Muscle & Fitness Hers (USA), IronMan (USA), BODY (Sweden), Ultra Fit (UK), World Physique (USA), Physique (Dubai), Marathon Muscle (USA), Inside Fitness (Canada), Muscle Insider (Canada), Status Magazine (Canada), MMA Uncaged, etc.



Dear Fellow Fitness Friend,



Forgive my bluntness, but the fact that you"re on this page now tells me that you are trying to break into the fitness industry and WANT straight answers from someone who has walked the walk. I KNOW how to solve your problem of trying to become the next big fitness model because I was in your position before.



My name is Natalie Minh and I have walked the walk, documented the lessons learned in my fitness journey and am ready to open the doors to the world of fitness modeling to YOU. I was very frustrated back in 2007 when I decided to dedicate my free time to building my body and online presence as I could not find a PRACTICAL resource to tell me exactly what I needed to do, what kind of pictures I needed to take, who are the industry market makers, did I have what it take to get published on a magazine cover, how to get a sponsorship, if i could really make money as a fitness model, etc etc.

You"ve got amazing pictures in your hand. Now you just have to get it into the right hands at the magazine so that you can get published... How do I find out WHO this person is?



I did the hard work for you. During my time working as a professional fitness model and later fitness photographer, I have amassed an exclusive Rolodex of the Who"s Who at every major fitness magazine. I later commissioned a team of research analysts to work over the past year to find every fitness magazine still in circulation, in the WORLD, along with the key people who run the magazine. The final result is the world"s most comprehensive list of fitness magazines and their contacts EVER CREATED.

"I had the fortunate pleasure of seeing Natalie in action and the first thing I noticed was her infectious energy. The models she happened to be working with were all very novice and timid, but Natalie was able to make each one very comfortable immediately and therefor captured amazing images of which I"m using to promote my business. I"ve been in the fitness industry for over two decades and have worked with some of the best and I would have to put Natalie right up there with the rest of them for a variety of reasons. If I were to sum all of those up in one word it would have to be "professional".



I highly recommend Natalie"s services as a photographer and hang my reputation on her ability, not only to get things done, but get them done efficiently. I"m available to answer any further questions if necessary."

A month ago I was in shape but didn"t know where to start in becoming a fitness model. I purchased Natalie Minh"s book, The Insider"s Guide to the Business of Fitness Modeling and read it the same day. It"s full of valuable information and left none of my questions unanswered. Natalie and I did a fitness photo shoot the following week where she blew me away with her talent and personality.



Two weeks later I was signed to the biggest sports and fitness agency out there and I know a huge part of that was the amazing photos I was able to present to them. Could there be a better testimonial to Natalie"s knowledge. worth, and talent? Less than a month and I"m there. On the top of that she is an amazing woman; full of light and energy. She is a multi-faceted force in the fitness world and I am so thankful to have met her!

I am asked ALL OF THE TIME how to get Into fitness modeling. If you are serious about giving it a go then YOU MUST READ THIS! The author Natalie Minh knows this business Inside and OUT. She personally helped me turn a Stage Hand day job in to an 18 month paid Athlete contract!

Natalie , l recently had a chance to read your book and I wanted to drop you a quick note of feedback… More often than not, so-called ‘how to’ books end up being the rantings of an industry- established person tooting their own horn as opposed to really delivering innovative, helpful strategies for success. Your book was pure and landmark simply because it lays it all out in an organized, forward-thinking fashion without the unnecessary Huff. There are many people with potential talent out there, but without a meticulous plan for success, they usually burn out before they ever really get started. I never truly imagined a unique niche opportunity in the industry until I ready your book. You are in inspiration to so many and ‘The Insiders Guide to Fitness Modeling’ is just another example of your many talents and pioneering work in this multi-billion dollar industry. Very proud of you, and congratulations!

Owner of Barry’s Bootcamp Irvine (“Best Celebrity Workout” by Allure and Los Angeles Magazine!), Fitness Competitor and Mom.

Check out Natal ie Minh’s new E- book. This lady has been on both sides of the lens. She was a successful Fitness Model, landed a few covers and won the European Fitness Model title back in 2008 (stage coached by me in 2008). Now she is one of LA’s BEST Fitness Model Photographers and has her own Fitness and Lifestyle Magazine … and more. She has done it all and done it well. I think her tips are worth reading if you want to make it big in Fitness Modelling.

I am a commercial photographer shooting a lot of fitness athletes, many of which are interested in moving on to a fitness modeling career, and your book is a wealth of information, both for myself as a photographer and these aspiring models. The information is accurate and lays out everything they need to get started in their careers. I will be doing a presentation to a group of fitness athletes next month, and with your permission I would like to pass the link to your book on to them. I don’t know of anywhere else where they could this information in a down to earth, no non sense package as you have provided.

Hi Natalie! I want to say a huge thank you for writing this comprehensive, easy to understand and easy to read book. The quality of information is absolutely excellent!

Natalie has a wealth of knowledge of the fitness and modeling industry and it definitely shows. This book is an outstanding resource for aspiring models on how to get ahead in this industry and how to maintain your competitive edge. Natalie Minh is a fantastic writer, talented photographer, and an amazing model who is very passionate about what she does.

Her dedication to fitness and extensive knowledge of the industry, exotic looks, “can do” attitude, in addition to intelligence all have contributed to her success as an ambitious female entrepreneur who serves as a role model to many women.

Natalie is definitely someone to admire, because in addition to graduating from school with honours, earning two masters’ degrees in 2.5 years, and excelling in athletics, she was able to win the WNSO FAME European Fitness Model Championship as well as get featured in countless print media both as a model and photographer.

If you are looking to invest in your fitness modeling career, then this book should definitely be your first investment. It will teach you how to to avoid the pitfalls of this industry and rise to the top.”

This will be a great resource for anyone looking to work with fitness models – Natalie is a true authority in this area!

I finished reading “The Insider’s Guide to the Business of Fitness Modeling,” and I would like to share my thoughts with you about how much I enjoyed it.  It’s truly THE BOOK OF THE YEAR for me.

I truly believe that this ebook is helpful to me personally. Your words spoke to me and I was able to understand your advice very clearly and easily. As an aspiring fitness model, your words provide me with a lot of useful information inspiration. A lot of my questions about the business of fitness modeling were answered with your help, and I feel even more prepared to take my next steps into the industry. Each section of your book went into the perfect amount of detail, explaining everything one needs to know in order to make it into this industry.  I specifically appreciate the way that you described Ian Lauer’s work and the importance of maintaining a good work ethic. It’s the perfect example of professionalism and dedication required to succeed.

Being able to gather this large amount of your experiences and share them, is priceless. I would like to thank you again for sharing your knowledge and I feel very fortunate enough to have had the opportunity to have access to read your book.

When I first saw the promotion for the book, I had no doubt that It would be a great investment! That’s why I had to have it! I just remember your willingness and sincerity when you were sharing tips of how to break into the fitness industry while at the same time focusing on capturing high quality photos for me. I am so excited that you have took the time to put the most pertinent information in a book. Already, did a quick-read of it, and can confirm that it is a no holds back kind of book that takes endless research on finding success and lays it out clear and concise without any gimmicks. I believe that I along with many others who read this book will find it as an Invaluable stepping stone to the next level in any goals that they may have thought were unattainable or have possibly given up on. Thank you so much Natalie!!!!

It has been my daily read. I’m loving every single tip on it. Very down to earth and clear!

Heard about on lan’s interview with you. I had to have it after that. Very informative indeed!

Diana Miko, Fitness Model Short Class Winner –

First and foremost, please accept a BIG THANK you for organizing a high profile event filled with endless opportunities. A few weeks have passed and I am finally able to gather my thoughts and wrap my head around everything that has transpired as a result. As you know, I have been anticipating this event since the day you told me about it. Going into it I didn’t know exactly what to expect but given that it was your idea I knew it had FANTASTIC & FABULOUS written all over it! Good job on keeping all of the excitement to yourself until the day of the event! Again, “BIG Thank You” to YOU, Mitchie and Gary for all of your hard work and time put into making PowerTec a success. I am certain that this event will not be forgotten by me and the other attendees for more reasons than I can list!

First and foremost, I think it’s important to place emphasis on the guest list. You managed to gather many industry leaders and decision makers to be a part of this event, and while I can only speak for myself, I know that all of the competitors are grateful for the opportunity to be placed in front of them. Needless to say, I absolutely loved seeing you again, enjoyed meeting the judges, guests and all of the contestants. I have made some wonderful connections with people I heard so many incredible things about, finally met some of my Facebook friends in person, and I know that I have made some great, long lasting friendships that will only cultivate with time.

Moving on to the evening of the finale I don’t even know where to begin. The set up at Drai’s rooftop and the surrounding views were beautiful and put together with the atmosphere and an upbeat DJ made an ideal party combination. Runway, cameras, action! I will say however that the mermaids were the highlight of my night (putting aside all the male models walking around exhibiting their six packs in their swim trunks!). In a nutshell and without going into too much detail, there was not a dull moment throughout the evening.

The aftermath is more than I could have imagined. I walked away with 1st place in Short Fitness Model Division and 2nd in Overall Fitness Model Category which was a huge accomplishment and honor for me given that it was my first competition. As a result, I am now officially signed with Sports + Lifestyle Unlimited Agency and look forward to working with them on upcoming projects! I cannot express my excitement and gratitude for this opportunity. As if that is not enough, I am fortunate to have won photo-shoots with two amazing photographers with whom I have wanted to work with for quite some time. Aside of all that, I was able to network with several wonderful individuals and I hope to have the opportunity to work with them as I move forward with my aspirations.

A special thank ‘YOU’ for all of the help, support, guidance and encouragement you have given me leading up to the event. It is greatly appreciated. I look forward to utilizing all of the potential opportunities you have provided and to further unfolding my path on the journey into the fitness industry.

With much gratitude,
Diana
XOXO

“There are many investments in life you take and wonder if it’s all worth it at the end. The success factor of any business or brand relies on empirical based facts and the synthesis of said information.  For the fitness industry you can be sure to receive accurate & reliable information from the multi-talented industry professional Natalie Minh. I was one of the lucky ones to get to read “The Insider’s Guide to the Business of Fitness Modeling”. It’s the Bible of Fitness Modeling Books. It offers tremendous value by providing you with detailed fitness industry tips. The book also explains the do’s & don’ts and the keys to becoming successful with building your brand. I have no doubt this information packed master piece will direct you through your fitness journey.

Get your copy asap if you are serious about achieving success in Fitness. It’s priceless!”

Alexa Trafalis Overall Female Fitness Model Winner, (pictured right)
“Who would of thought going to a fitness show in Sacramento with my best friend Yolanda Mejia-Dixon I’d be blessed with all this! Natalie Minh approached me at the show, asking “who are you and what do you do?” I was literally siting at a slot machine ready to leave when Natalie gave me her business card and invited me to be in her Model and Fitness show.

I was over shows and competing, I wanted something different. I was looking for a new drive, other than working at my gym (Team TAF- Total Athletic Fitness). I emailed Natalie and made it clear I did not want to just do any show, I had done a couple of shows in the past to get noticed and to get my name out there hoping one day to also get into more modeling. Unfortunately it was not the marketing I needed, I needed more and thats what Natalie promised me her show would provide.

I am a firm believer in everything happens for a reason and this is a perfect example of that. Wow, I got more than what was promised! Not only did the whole crew Gary, Mitchie, Clark and most of all Natalie put me in the best networking environment yet! I set a few personal goals and achieved those and so much more!

I have now made history by being the 1st female fitness model to win the overall award. From my winning I was promised a modeling contract in which I signed with Sports + Lifestyle Unlimited Models and Talent Agency TODAY! I was promised photo shoots and I have 6 lined up for weeks approaching. Not only did this show help me find my drive again I was given the best oppertunities possible. I know this is just the beginning of so much more to come.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart! I am so excited and I fell so blessed. I wouldnt have got here without my TeamTaf, Team Ventura and the Powetec Team!”

Thank you,
Alexa Tafralis

Mehmet Edip, 1st Place Male Fashion Model Winner –

“I have travelled to the USA on numerous occasions to compete and each time was an amazing experience, but even just entering the Powertec Model & Fitness contest allowed me to connect with industry professionals which I otherwise wouldn’t have been able to connect with.

Being able to network after the event was worth travelling for in itself. Many events will give you a pro card and allow you to compete at the highest level but the M&F show allows you to push your career forward, which in all honesty is what every aspiring model wants.

Winning the show was an added bonus for me as the show allowed me to sign for one of the biggest talent agencies in LA as well as one of the biggest casting agencies, and I also had the privilege of shooting with 2 top published photographers the day after the show with further shoots with leading photographers in the pipe line.

This show allowed me to network with some big industry professionals, make some new lifelong friends and another added bonus was being able to rub shoulders with some A list celebrities such as Magic Johnson, Marlon Wayans, etc.

This event was amazing from start to end and I would recommend this show to anyone who is serious about pushing their career forward.”

Natalie Eva Marie – Overall Fashion Model Winner of Model & Fitness Event

“I have been modeling now for a few years ever since I graduated college and recently just became way more serious since the competition. The best benefit of modeling for me so far is the travel and people. I get to go to some amazing places and get to interact and meet people that I would have never gotten the opportunity too. I feel extremely blessed and grateful for that. Natalie Minh is a huge example of that because of this competition I not only got to meet her but also shoot with her, she seriously is someone who I really look up too because she is a triple threat not only is she beautiful she is extremely business savvy in her brand, I can only hope to follow her foot steps.

I seriously don’t know how to express my gratitude to Natalie Minh, Powertec and FMI. Ever since winning this competition my life has changed dramatically I was able to sign with one of the top sports agencies in LA Sports Lifestyle and Fitness, I work regularly I have done 2 fitness campaigns, a Sketchers commercial, graced 2 covers, launching my website and the list continues, this is all within the last 2 months I am beyond thankful and just am really excited to continue on this journey. “Sky’s the limit!”

You guys Natalie Minh is incredible. I have used her tips for about 6 months now and she has changed my life. Thank you Natalie for sharing your knowledge with us

Don’t miss to shoot with one of the best photographers in the business. We proudly choose Natalie as our photographer.

“If you love photography and fitness you should be following @natalieminh one of my favorite people in the industry!”


Terms of Service |
Privacy Policy |
Affiliate |
Contact Us

© 2014 How To Be A Fitness Model | The Insider"s Guide to the Business of Fitness Modeling

ClickBank is the retailer of this product. CLICKBANK� is a registered trademark of Click Sales, Inc., a Delaware corporation located at 917 S. Lusk Street, Suite 200, Boise Idaho, 83706, USA and used by permission. ClickBank"s role as retailer does not constitute an endorsement, approval or review of this product or any claim, statement or opinion used in promotion of this product.




Click here to get How To Be A Fitness Model | The Insider"s Guide to the Business of Fitness Modeling | How to be a fitness model, be a fitness model, Becoming a Fitness Model and Fitness Modeling Business, how can i be a fitness model at discounted price while it"s still available...







All orders are protected by SSL encryption – the highest industry standard for online security from trusted vendors.


How To Be A Fitness Model | The Insider"s Guide to the Business of Fitness Modeling | How to be a fitness model, be a fitness model, Becoming a Fitness Model and Fitness Modeling Business, how can i be a fitness model is backed with a 60 Day No Questions Asked Money Back Guarantee. If within the first 60 days of receipt you are not satisfied with Wake Up Lean™, you can request a refund by sending an email to the address given inside the product and we will immediately refund your entire purchase price, with no questions asked.

No comments:

Post a Comment