Tuesday, February 28, 2017

The Tomato Sauce Cookbook | My Weight Loss Dream



The Tomato Sauce Cookbook | My Weight Loss Dream




Click here to get The Tomato Sauce Cookbook | My Weight Loss Dream at discounted price while it"s still available...







All orders are protected by SSL encryption – the highest industry standard for online security from trusted vendors.


The Tomato Sauce Cookbook | My Weight Loss Dream is backed with a 60 Day No Questions Asked Money Back Guarantee. If within the first 60 days of receipt you are not satisfied with Wake Up Lean™, you can request a refund by sending an email to the address given inside the product and we will immediately refund your entire purchase price, with no questions asked.





Description:

I don’t know about you by I used to have a terrible diet. Too many British takeaways, too many trips to McDonalds and my life wasn’t complete unless I had a lot of cheese sauces splattered over my vegetables each Sunday.

Along with a lack of exercise and quitting smoking I became obese. And then over a six year period my weight went up and down and it went from being strict while on a diet to not being the rest of the time.

But what I had failed to learn was the difference between losing weight through healthy eating and being too strict that my body would cave in whenever a craving passed my body. What I wanted to achieve was a recipe ebook that was based on what we eat most days and cooking without high quantities of fat. I also wanted the recipes to not be complicated and could be done on an evening after a long day at work.

When I look back at all the takeaways that I used to eat the truth is that I never really liked them, I just ate them because I didn’t feel like I had the time to do home cooking justice – something I have since learnt is simply not true. 

We now eat a lot healthier and apart from a trip to McDonalds or to the Chinese Buffet once a month, we cook everything we eat from scratch. Our skin is much better, we have lost more than eight stone in weight between us and we have the energy we have once longed for.

This sauce and recipe collection have been a big part of this transformation.

Before I launch into talking about what recipes are included in this ebook, I feel like I should tell you more about my tomato sauce. Well the tomato sauce is so tasty that every month we visit the local cash & carry and bulk buy tomato sauce ingredients.

We get our tasty fresh tomatoes by the box load and set to work. With the focus being on lots of portions for the freezer so that we can have our tomato sauce meals whenever we desire. Our kitchen will look like a bomb site due to being so small and taken over with this delicious sauce.

I have had a deep love for tomatoes for as long as I can remember and this recipe ebook brings together my passion for tomatoes with healthy food.

I remember growing up and family members growing their own tomatoes that I could then eat off the vine. It was also my craving during the pregnancy of my first child in 2001 and with fresh tomatoes being so delicious why not?

The Tomato Sauce Cookbook features twenty five of my favourite tomato sauce recipes. The cookbook starts with me showing you how to make the tomato sauce, followed by the benefits of super speed foods. The super speed foods is essential for helping you lose weight faster without putting your health at risk and they are famous among members of Slimming World & Weight Watchers.

Then you’re introduced to my 25 favourite recipes. Some are used with the tomato sauce as it is, others have it used as a marinade. Either way because of the tomato sauce as the base you really don’t miss butter and other related fats.

But what you get most from this, is the opportunity to enjoy favourite meals without the fat and if you wanted to eat burgers everyday you could. We have our favourite burger recipe, meatballs, Chinese food and even food that you could serve at a dinner party.

Once you have made the tomato sauce (which we recommend that you do in bulk like we do) each meal can be made in a short period of time, making it perfect for evening meals when you are too tired to spend hours in the kitchen.

Also, because the tomato sauce cookbook is based around super speed foods for rapid weight loss, you can use these recipes to lose weight.

In some cases when you’re on a diet you are the only one is the family doing so and it can be a lot of hard work. But with this I am sure your family will be more than happy to receive meatballs and pasta or fishcakes and chips without even realising you are preparing a healthy version.

This tomato sauce recipe ebook can be downloaded directly onto your computer and you can read and print as many of these recipes as you like. Or alternatively you can purchase it on the Kindle with Amazon. Many prefer to purchase it on Clickbank because then you can download it directly onto your computer, especially if you don’t have a Kindle.

Many years ago dieting was all about eating rabbit food that tasted boring and extreme. To lose weight and keep it off (apart from surgery) the only way to make that happen is to eat healthy and lose weight naturally. After this, you won’t want to go “extreme” or eat “unhealthy” again.

Looking forward to sharing my favourite tomato sauce recipes with you and bringing some new flavours into your healthy lifestyle.

Affiliates Click Here To Make Money From The Tomato Sauce Cookbook

© 2015 My Weight Loss Dream All Rights Reserved Designed By Thesis with the help of Themedy (Get the look Here).
Payments Processed By 2checkout.com. Ebooks retailed by Clickbank.com.


Refund Policy | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Sitemap




Click here to get The Tomato Sauce Cookbook | My Weight Loss Dream at discounted price while it"s still available...







All orders are protected by SSL encryption – the highest industry standard for online security from trusted vendors.


The Tomato Sauce Cookbook | My Weight Loss Dream is backed with a 60 Day No Questions Asked Money Back Guarantee. If within the first 60 days of receipt you are not satisfied with Wake Up Lean™, you can request a refund by sending an email to the address given inside the product and we will immediately refund your entire purchase price, with no questions asked.

3 comments:

  1. Slim-Fizz is a special appetite suppressant which contains the ground breaking fibre Glucomannan, which is a natural dissolvable fibre extracted from fresh Konjac.

    ReplyDelete
  2. With bistroMD you know that not only will you get delicious meals, but that every entree and each in bistroMD's weight loss program is balanced to bistroMD's designed nutritional platform to help promote an healthy diet.

    STEP 1 - Choose one of the diet plans for 5 to 7 days of entrees.
    STEP 2 - View your menu in advance and choose the entrees you desire for each day and week.
    STEP 3 - Order your weight loss plan online.
    STEP 4 - Your meals are sent to your doorstep.

    ORDER NOW - delivered to your doorstep.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Find out how THOUSAND of individuals like YOU are earning their LIVING by staying home and are living their dreams TODAY.
    GET FREE ACCESS INSTANLY

    ReplyDelete